Monday, August 2, 2010

IT'S A CELEBRATION BITCHES: TI & TINY FINALLY...GET MARRIED!



Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne

Cuteness!
Rapper Clifford "T.I." Harris and his long time girlfriend, former Xscape member turned BET reality star, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle got married in Miami this weekend.

When one wedding just won't do, follow rapper T.I.'s lead. He wed his longtime partner Tameka "Tiny" Cottle in Miami Friday, only to have another ceremony Saturday. With the legalities out of the way, T.I. (real name Clifford Harris), who wore a custom-made Prada tuxedo, and his bride exchanged vows in front of celebrity friends Chilli and Kandi from Real Housewives of Atlanta at Miami's Star Island on Saturday.The newlyweds plan to fly Vegas and wrap up their wedding weekend with a third bash in Las Vegas on Sunday. In nontraditional fashion, they traveled to Europe for their honeymoon last month before tying the knot. The hip hop item dated off and on for eight years and have two children together. T.I., who is starring in Takers, has three kids from a previous relationship. Source

Congratulations to the happy couple!

I know people may clown Tiny from time to time, but she seems to be a really good person who adores T.I. (and vice versa) and has been there for him through thick and thin.

*Two steps to "Happy Feelings" in honor of the couple's union*

Check out more photos after the break!





*Awe*

This is the carriage the couple rode in


Tiny...*sighs* I'm going to be nice

Usher

Angela Simmons and Bow Wow...I heard they're back together *awe*

Ashanti

Nelly, yall not slick I know you and Ashanti likely came together...sidebar: this guest sure was all up in every picture...sike I hear she's Tiny's stylist *shakes head* and most of these photos were her personal pictures she posted online.

Monica, Toya and Kandi...they all look so purty!

Rapper Diamond, Kim Porter (Puffy's baby mamma) and "rapper" Rasheeda...*Destiny Childs voice* QUESTION!: Why is Kim dressed like a cross between Rick James and Sho'nuff from Last Dragon? We need a resolution, we have so much confusion...

Sho'nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
Roxxy: Sho'nuff! Sho'nuff: Well who am I? Roxxy: Sho'nuff!

Little Scrappy and his main squeeze





2 comments:

  1. My partner yellin "Too soon! Dont do it! Reconsider!
    Read some litera - ture on the subject
    You sure? Fuck it!!!

    ReplyDelete