Wednesday, July 28, 2010

POWER OUTAGE, POSTING WILL RESUME TOMORROW

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne

Good Morning Chicks and Dicks:

The DC Metropolitan area has been experiencing major power outage due to a storm that affected the region this weekend  into this past Monday (7/26). As a consequence the power outage has been affecting my Verizon internet services.

For those of you Chicks and Dicks that are unaware, I work a regular 9 a.m.-5 p.m. or shall I say 9 a.m.-10 p.m. and primarily blog at night and edit and post in the mid-morning to early afternoon. With that said, due to my internet services being down last night I was unable to blog.

Never fret, there will be new post tomorrow!

Thank you for your continued support of The Chick Fix and check back tomorrow for updates!

Love,
Roxxy

No comments:

Post a Comment