Wednesday, July 21, 2010

JOCKIN' MY FRESH: LIL KIM SPEAKS ON HER BEEF WITH NICKI MINAJ & FOXY PLUS HER RELATIONSHIP WITH JAY-Z & PUFFY

Posted by: Roxxanne  Roxxanne



Lil Kim recently sat down with AOL Black Voices to discuss her beef with Nicki Minaj and Foxy Brown; she also vaguely discusses her rumored new affiliation with Jay-Z's Roc Nation and her current feelings towards Puff Daddy.





Kim discusses her beef with new rapper Nicki Minaj and discloses that Nicki is welling like Wellington Park about her real age (Kim says she's 30)?
"Well, here's the situation. At the end of the day, when I came into the industry, I had to ... let me take that back. I didn't have to pay homage [to female rappers], but I did, I chose to. Because I knew that would be better for my career, but not only that, I love those girls! I did pattern myself after Salt-N-Pepa and all these other girls that were in the industry, Da Brat, andLady of Rage. I would've look like a fool coming in saying little things and subliminal raps, because how could I ever disrespect these women who have been in the industry and paved the way for me? 

"See that's the problem, why don't we just be real here and go back to a year and a half ago when she was just busting shots out of every place when she said in one of her interviews, 'Oh, you know I'm going to sit by the pool and have the females in the game who's been here for 10 years feeding me grapes, being that they don't have nothing else to do right now.' Oh yeah, bitch. I remember that! I remember that, I'm not going to forget it! Because at the end of the day, how dare you disrespect me or any other female that's been in this industry for so long. She's the same dag on age as us. Stop it! You coming in the game at 30 years old, don't even freakin' go there, don't go there." Roxxy Interjection: Do tell Kimmy...inquiring minds want to know!


Read why Kim says she'll never be cool with Fox-boogie plus she discusses her possible Roc Nation affiliation with Jay-Z and why she still considers Puffy her brother after the break!












Rare photo of Foxy Brown, left and Lil Kim together on the cover of the Source magazine in 1996


Lil Kim discusses how Foxy Brown's song 730 is not just a song, but a way of life for the Ill NaNa


"I don't even want to mention her. No, because she's just somebody that's just. ...No, I don't even want to mention her. One moment she got something bad to say about me, one moment she got something good to say. I don't like that flip flop sh--, that just means that you're still crazy! My mom always told me if you know there's a snake in the grass, and you know it's a snake that bit you before, why would you pick it back up? I'm not picking back up anymore snakes no more. Everyone that's around me now are very genuine, positive, and love me. You never know, time goes by and people show their real skin so I don't give people 100 percent anymore. I brought so many people in this game/ I rocked with so many people, showed so many people homage and love. But they don't show it back to me. It doesn't bother me, I just move on. That's why I'm always quiet about things, I just take it on the chin because I'm God's child." 

Lil Kim talks about her rumored Roc Nation affiliation with Jay-Z and why although Puff constantly shits on her, she still considers him a brother


"I love Jay-Z. But here's the thing, he had a conversation with me before about bringing me on Roc-A-Fella. And it didn't happen. But, hey, maybe this is the right timing. I don't always agree with everything Jay-Z does, and he doesn't always agree with everything that I do. But we've been friends since 15 years old, so I look at it like there's no escaping him. Same thing with Puffy [Diddy]. Puffy and I are brother and sister. And we're going to fight, but I can't escape from Puffy. It's almost like, I'm stuck with the boy. We're brother and sister and we both don't always do the right thing. As a matter of fact, most of the time he doesn't do the right thing. It's a love-hate thing I guess. I'm just so tired of doing so much for him and he doesn't do anything for me. It's time for me to start giving back to Kimmy."

Lil Kim  discusses her upcoming projects and her goal for the future


"Lil' Kim (Roxxy interjection: Please don't talk in 3rd person Kimmy, Thanks!) wants to do are more movies, more endorsements, more advertisements, more whatever. But whatever comes my way that's meant for me I'm going to take it. Right now, I'm also working on this movie, I can't say the name, but it's a movie that I'm working on with a really prominent person, and I love him to death. He's a really good guy in his own world. I think it's a really good movie for me."

To quote my chick Sarah Jessica Parker's character Carrie Bradshaw, "you just said a mouthful sister!"

Where do I begin, I personally don't think Kim should have EVER acknowleged Nicki Minaji's, let alone spoke her name! What has Minaj accompolished again that warrants you to even entertain her subliminal disses...NATHAN!

Like it or not, Lil Kim is not only a Grammy-winning artist with more than a few platinum plaques, but she is also a pop icon...oh, and she just happens to be a dope MC too!

Her infamous pu$$y-poppin' poster from her "Hardcore" album will forever be etched in our brains and Kim's fresh will continue to be jocked by others like Minaji, who unsuccessfully often imitate but never duplicate the original Queen Bee! 

Who can forget the jaw-dropping breast-exposing pasties jumpsuit Kim wore at the 1999 MTV awards? Even the diva of all divas Dianna Ross copped a feel.

Kim's sex appeal and apparent large wig collection has been referenced in block buster movies like "Meet the Parents" and award-winning shows like "Sex And The City," so Kim, DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE HER!

 




If what Kim alleges is true about Nicki being in her 30s and trying to pass for a 20-something with her immature "Barbie" persona...then shame on you Nicki! And that's even more reason why you DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE HER, Kim!

As for the Foxy Brown situation, I know I speak for many when I say I would LOVE for you guys to collaborate! Come on Kimmy, don't do it for yourself do it for HipHop! To be more specific, female HipHop!

No one is saying you guys have to be best friends forever and cornrow each others hair into beehives in preparation for yall sew-in weaves, just do a HOT song together that will hopefully go down in music history and help lure female MCs out of hiding...is all a sistah is asking, sheesh! Then we all can stop ACKNOWLEDGING HER! 

Check out this back in the day video of Kim, Foxy and DaBrat featured in Total's remix to "No One Else" with cameos by the Notorious B.I.G. and Puffy ole ragged mouth ass below!

 




2 comments:

  1. For u to sit there and diss Nicki like u know what ur talking about; lemme tell u this much. DO UR FUCKING HOMEWORK!! Nicki has given that jacked up faced ass bitch homage plenty of times so plz know what ur talking about b4 u post it tyvm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Kim is moving on from that cause that wack disrespectful bitch don't deserve her attention. Kim is a grammy winning, multi-platinum Icon, Nicki don't have none of that and for that she is irrelevant to me.

    ReplyDelete