Monday, July 12, 2010

GETTIN' MY DAVID DUKE ON: MEL GIBSON, "If you get raped by a pack of n*****..."

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne


Mel's smirks reads: Damn I wish I could shoot this n*****


Hollywood actor Mel Gibson HATES Black people, Jewish people, Hispanic people and breast implants!


Radaronline.com released new audio of Gibson using the N-word and making misogynistic remarks towards Oskana Gregorieva, the mother of his 7-month old child.
"You look like a f***ing bitch on heat.  And if you get raped by a pack of n****** it’ll be your fault, alright? Because you provoked it."
Check out the audio and audio transcript after the break!



Mel Gibson (MG) “… because you’re trying to breastfeed with f***ing foreign bodies in you. Is that it?”
Oskana Gregorieva (OG) “That has nothing to do with it.”
MG “Oh, it has nothing to do with what – the fact that you had foreign bodies in there?”
OG “Correct.”
MG “Correct okay good. So you’re not lying to me about fake tits?”
OG “I never have.”
MG “Yes. Yes, you just did. You said they weren’t. You f***ing lied to me before.”
OG “I didn’t. I never said anything of the kind. You never asked me, I never told you. Or maybe you asked me but I never lied about this.”
MG “Who cares, they look ridiculous, get rid of ‘em why don’t you. Anyway –“
OG “That’s not none of your f***ing business.”
MG “It is, it is. They look stupid. It’s just an appraisal. Keep ‘em if you want. Look stupid, see if I give a f***.”
MG They’re too big and they look stupid. They look like some vegas bitch. They look like a vegas whore. And you go around sashaying in your tight clothes and stuff – I won’t stand for that anymore.
OG “I don’t walk around in tight clothes. I stay at home most of the time.”
MG You f***ing do. You go out in public and it’s a f***ing embarrassment. You look like a f***ing bitch on heat. And if you get raped by a pack of n****** it’ll be your fault, alright? Because you provoked it.
MG You are provocatively dressed all the time with your fake boobs, you feel you have to show off in tight outfits and tight pants [inaudible] can see your p**** from behind and that green thing today was enough – that’s provocative. Ok? I’m telling you. I’m just telling you the truth.
MG “I don’t like it. I don’t want that woman. I don’t want you. I don’t believe you anymore. I don’t trust you. I don’t love you. I don’t want you. Ok?”
MG “Stay in the f***ing house. I’m not giving it to you but I’ll let you stay there. Ok? And I will take care of my child but I don’t want you anymore.”
Melly Mel is DISGUSTING! 


Question: How many times is the public going to allow this type of behavior to get off with a slap on the wrist?


This is the second documented time that Gibson has spewed racial epithets and misogynistic words out of his deceased rhinoceros peasant mouth. Who can forget his 2006 "Jews start all the wars" rants and him "affectionately" referring to a female officer as "sugar tits."


Gibson was recently dropped as a client by William Morris Endeavor agency which is headed by Ari Emanuel (Entourage's Ari Gold character is loosely based off of Emmanuel and his brother happens to be Rahm Emmanuel, President Obama's Chief of Staff).  


So do you think Gibson's days in Hollywood are numbered?


I don't! Sadly, I have a feeling that Gibson will claim he relapsed; enter into rehab; and will fall right back into the good graces of the public and everyone will forget all about it.


In related news,  according to the Huffington Post, Rapdaronline.com is reporting that Gibson referred to one of his staffers as a "wetback." This is a derogatory slur used to reference individuals of Mexican descent.


Mel reportedly said, "I will report her to the f**king people that take f**king money from the wetbacks." 




This phucking balding gangrene-colored kidneys midget needs to be dealt with, ASAP!



3 comments:

  1. It's over, it's over now,
    Move over, it's my turn now(Russell Crowe,
    It's over, the game's(movies) shut down,
    Sorry.

    It's over, it's over now,
    Move over, it's my turn now (Hugh Jackman),
    It's over, the game's(Seeing your kids) shut down,
    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! The game shut down...sorry Melly Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T. Dahl (Denmark)August 3, 2010 at 1:15 AM

    I understand perfectly the way Mel Gibson feels, if You read what he actually says - instead of focusing on his "morally incorrect" language - You'll discover he is hurt by Oskana Gregorievas way of being a responsible mother .
    "A woman must have everything" Joni Mitchell sang and to look like a red light vamp with unhealthy breast implants is apparently more interesting for her than taking true care of an infant child ...

    ReplyDelete