Sunday, June 27, 2010

THE CHICK FIX IS BACK!!!/2010 BET AWARDS TONIGHT

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne



It's been a long time, I shouldn't left you, without a dope beat blog...

Hey Chicks and Dicks!!!

Roxxanne Roxxanne is officially back!

I missed you guys like crazy!

I heard all your cries (shoutout to Jennifer from New Jersey), and I'm sorry for leaving you guys for so long, but the...Champ Is Here!!!

I'll be updating the blog for the 2010 BET AWARDS, which airs live tonight at 8/7C.

The pre-show performances and red carpet interviews start at 6/5C hosted by BET's Terrence and Rocsi.



Academy nominated actress Queen Latifah will be hosting the Awards tonight.

Some of the performances I'm giddy than a motherphucker to see include: Kanye West, Prince's Lifetime Achievement set and Diddy and his Dirty Money crew...for comic relief!

Check me out on Twitter tonight at http://twitter.com/TheChickFix, where I'll be tweeting during the Awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment