Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WHAT YOU SAY, SHE AIN'T NO DIVA: XTINA "AIN'T WASTING HER BREATH" ON LADY GAGA

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne



US Weekly caught up with R&B singer Christina Aguilera and this is what she had to say regarding her comparison/beef with Lady Gaga.
“It just comes with the territory. That, in particular, is not even worth wasting the breath to comment on,” she sniped. “I’ve been around for over a decade and I think my work speaks for myself.”

If she were younger, “I would have engaged, been a little upset,” she says. But now? “There’s a bigger picture out there. I’ve got my son, my family, my work.”
Chile please…don’t get me wrong I ADORE Xtina, but I’m tired of artist “comin' for (e.g. talking greasy/slick/sideways)” other artists for NO legitimate reason other than they shinnin' right now, and the dissin' artist wants some light!


Not even a moron would confuse Xtina and Lady Gaga’s music/style.


I think they are in two TOTALLY different categories. Both artists are extremely talented -- e.g. they can both sing live and sound exactly like their recording and they can dance their little patooties off, BUT they’re different in their musical stylings, style, genre, etc…


Lady Gaga is somewhere rapping to Lil Kim, “Can’t we all get along, and make hit songs, bitches all up in my ass like a thong…

2 comments:

  1. Yes, love the Lil Kim reference!!!! So on point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary Aguilera=FINISHED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete