Friday, April 9, 2010

WHAT I MISS? I LOVE THE FOOLISHNESS: KAT STACKS = BOOTLEG SUPERHEAD

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne


Ok, so some tackhead roller named Kat Stacks alleges she slept with the majority of the Young Money (Lil Wayne’s label/imprint) crew, Bow Wow, Sean Kingston and some other randoms…and you’re telling us this because?

[K]ataracts says that this *side eye* earth shattering, ah ha moment, *side eye* *side eye* *side eye*has the WHOLE internet going nuts.”


Is this the best you could do? I mean I’m just saying if you going to be a roller (harlot/skank/jezbel/freak broad/hoe/bust-it-baby…you get my drift) at least come with some legit names.

And I’m not even going to touch on that fugazzi ass wig piece she’s rocking and those two hard as brick looking fun bags she has sitting near her chin…no justice, no peace!

But on a serious note, this little lost one, has a small impressionable son,  if I'm not mistaken, that she's "raising" (I'm using this term as loosely as possibly). Lord give her a sign...or TWO!

Check out her 3 video diary confessions after the break!


Video 2



Video 1



Video 3

1 comment: