Monday, April 12, 2010

NEWS CHICKIES: OPRAH PLOTS HER "OWN" NEW EVENING GIG; WHITNEY HOSPITALIZED IN PARIS; KANYE'S NEW ALBUM (ALL STAR PRODUCERS ON THE ALBUM: Q-TIP, PETE ROCK & RZA) AND TIGER'S NEW NIKE COMMERCIAL

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne


Click here to read the latest info on Oprah’s new evening gig on her “OWN” network after she leaves the Oprah Winfrey Show next year.



Click here to read about Whitney Houston being hospitalized for nose and throat problems in Paris.


Click here to read about Kanye West’s new album out this June (YAY!!!) tentatively titled “Good Ass Job.”

Some of the producers working oh his new album include: Q-Tip, RZA and Pete Rock...dag I’m sice like a mug just typing this! I can’t wait…can you say “classic!

Check out Tiger’s new Nike commercial with his late father Earl Woods dad (tear jerker!) after the break!




Ok, I’m need a second yall…I got something in my eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment