Wednesday, April 21, 2010

NEW VIDEO FIX: CIARA'S RIDE

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne



I can FINALLY excitedly say that CIARA IS BACK!!!

Ciara’s new Ride video just premiered and all I can say is…that’s a BAD BITCH (term of endearment for you non-hip folks)!!! I personally get tired of people using that phrase so loosely.

However, I’m all for SALUTING one, when it’s appropriate.


In Ciara’s Ride video, she can be seen doing an ode to Janet Jackson’s (Ms. Jackson, if you’re nasty) Pleasure Principle video, by doing a solo dance performance while singing.


Can I just talk about Ciara’s body for a second. I’m mean seriously, I’m strictly dickly, but I couldn’t help but just look at “it” in amazement!


Her gear is on point (me likey the floor length fur coat, bathing suit look); she has legs for days; her stomach is ripped but not overly body-builderish, her “dip it, pop it, twerk it, stop it” moves are DISGUSTING (a term of admiration)…BRAVA CIARA!!!


The video features Ludacris and was directed by Diane Martel who also directed Ciara’s Love Sex Magic video featuring Justin Timberlake. The song was written and produced by popular writer/producer duo Tricky Stewart and The Hamburgler Dream.


Downloads for the clean and dirty version of Ride will be available in the U.S. on April 27, 2010, and the song will be featured on Ciara’s new album Basic Instinct which will be out this summer.


Keri who?


Check out Ciara's Ride video after the break!


No comments:

Post a Comment