Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MARY J. BLIGE (VIDEO) VISITS THE OPRAH WINFREY SHOW

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne


Photo Source: Harpo

Mary J.Blige was a guest on The Oprah Winfrey show yesterday, (April 13). She discussed her non-profit organization The Foundation For the Advancement of Women Now (FFAWN); how she overcame substance abuse and she even takes Oprah back to her old Yonkers projects.



Mary says "I could have been dead because of this environment… but because of this environment, I'm alive too."


Click on Urban Music Direct to watch Mary J. Blige’s interview with Oprah in its entirety.
 
I've been riding with AND for Mary since day one, back in 1992 when she first stepped on the scene...and she truly is an inspiration to us all...I love you girl!
 
And Oprah...do I even need to say anything? She will never know how much she has shaped and molded me without even knowing so much as my name...one of God's most special angels indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment