Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW: FANCY BLAST HER CHEATING HUSBAND IN AN EMAIL; STACY DASH FILES A RESTRAINING ORDER ON HER ABUSIVE HUSBAND AND LISA-RAYE DISHES ON CHEATING EX-HUSBAND; ROCSI & VIVICA BEEF AND MORE!

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne


Mark Sullivan/WireImage


Fancy is not feeling so fancy these days. Actress/model Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon recently found out her husband of 9-years, Creative Artists Agency (CAA) agent Mike Nilon has allegedly been having an affair with a woman based in Chicago for 5-years, and let's just say Garcelle got ALL THE WAY TURNED UP on dat ass!
In the e-mail, which, according to the New York Post, had the subject line "Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon," the actress wrote: "What do they have in common ... I found out today that MY husband of almost 9 yrs has been having an affair for 5 yrs with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys don't deserve this!" Source
When Beauvais-Nilon was contacted by People magazine she practiced a little more restraint, and would only comment, "[m]y focus at this time is on my kids and healing the pain. There will be no further comment."

The couple has been married since May 2001 and they have 2-year-old twin boys Jax and Jaid. Garcelle also has a 19-yeard old son named Oliver from her previous marriage to Daniel Saunders.


Dag, Garcelle got straight gully on her husband, and was like, “you think you’re crazy, I’ll show you crazy!” I’m going to embarrass you in front of all your colleagues (who are probably cheating on their significant others too..I'm not trying to be a cynic but it's the business they live in.) and put you on blast.


I never would have expected Garcelle to get so gangsta like that, she’s usually much more demure! Am I wrong for liking her more now because of it…lol!



Actress Stacey Dash, best known for her role as "Dionne" in the hit movie, “Clueless” has filed a restraining order against her soon to be ex-husband, Emmanuel Xuereb.

TMZ obtained the restraining order -- originally signed by a judge January 29 and still in effect -- in which Dash claimed her husband, Emmanuel Xuereb, hit her in the face, head and body during their two-plus years of marriage ... but she was afraid to report it to police.

Dash, 44, also claims a drunken Xuereb once violently pinned her down to a bed and threatened her, saying it would be the worst night of her life.

Xuereb must stay 100 yards away from Stacey, her two children (neither of whom are his) and the family home. They're due back in court in June.

Stacey Dash from "Clueless" claims her soon-to-be ex-husband beat her on multiple occasions ... and she got a restraining order against him on the day she filed for divorce.
According to reports, Stacey alleges that she has been abused in all of her past relationships…dag well she does have a son by singer/actor Christopher “I Never Liked Your Pretty Ass Anyway” Williams, who reportedly use to whoop up on Halle Berry when they dated back in the day.


Well, I’m glad she’s ending her divorce, because if her claims of abuse are factual, that is not the type of environment she should have around her impressionable son and daughter.


You know what they say…the cycle definitely repeats itself (it not corrected)!


Check out Lisa-Raye's Honey magazine interview where she discusses her failed marriage, being label a gold-digger; Rocsi and Vivica beef and more!


Actress Lisa-Raye sat down with Honey magazine to dish about her failed marriage to the former Premier of Turks and Caicos, Dr. Michael Misick; her beef with Rocsi of 106 n’ Park fame and her former BFF actress Vivica Fox and the controversy surrounding her recent Black Men’s magazine photo shoot.

Many people feel that you married him for the money. Are you a gold-digger?

The perception that they have of me — I could give less than a damn about. I say this to them. I dug for gold in high school. I’m a platinum girl now. I’m an international person. I don’t even like taking out the trash. I don’t dig for anything. I don’t have a garden either. Every relationship that you embark on is some kind of business relationship. You got to look at it that way. You got to protect yourself, not just from the man next door, or Uncle Sam, or the IRS, you got to protect yourself from anyone you’re in business with. So you better look for someone that’s going somewhere who’s trying to take you with them. Money attracts money. Power attracts power. You ain’t got to tell the white girls that. Look at Jackie Kennedy Onassis. She stepped from Kennedy to Onassis. Do you think she stepped from Kennedy to Burger King man? No.

How did it go wrong?

He had a child within our marriage with the same baby’s mother that he had his first child with, which I did know about. When a woman feels something is going on we go into that investigative mode. And when I did that, I got all of my ducks in a row and I brought it to him and said what is this all about? He explained it to me. I said to myself, ‘Is this worth me breaking up my new marriage for?’ It was deceitful but it wasn’t worth me breaking up my marriage at the time. But I had to think if I trusted him. Trust is a building process. So while we are trying to build the trust, so many things were happening with affairs and the corruption of governmental funds and then the Rocsi thing.

Did you know Rocsi?

I knew Rocsi in the mutual respect that we were both public figures. And she interviewed me before on 106th and Park.

Were you shocked when you found out about Rocsi and your husband?

I’m never shocked, girl. I don’t put anything past anyone. I was very disappointed in the way it was handled. Because to me, if you’re going to do whatever you’re going to do… respect your [and my] home. Do that over there, not here. And the way it was done so publicly with people calling me saying, ‘Hey, you know I’ve seen pictures on the Internet in your backyard? And I see that she flew in and you flew out.’ I didn’t know that she knew my husband.

Have you seen her since?

Have you heard that I’ve seen her? You will hear about it. I’m sure that you will.

Were you saddened by the fact that Vivica Fox was not by your
side through the turmoil?

I wasn’t going to lie down and die because I fell out with Vivica. I keep it real. I’m not going to say I could care less. Once you go through the hurt that your friend is not there, you tend to [say] ‘it is what it is.’ Let me keep on moving.

Why aren’t Vivica and yourself no longer friends?

I’m looking for the answer now. It’s confusing to me. It’s puzzling. You have to ask yourself why. And although I have wanted to ask her why, I go back and forth because I’m like why am I extending the olive branch. So I’m kind of torn. Because we have said we are going to talk but I get to thinking about it and it makes me go you know what fuck it. Nah. Uh uh. I don’t know what she could possibly say to me that could make me say okay.

Did anything specific happen between you and Vivica?

On my part there are some things that happened. That, I know. But she doesn’t know that I know. We haven’t had an opportunity to sit down and talk about those things. I don’t know if there are some things that she thought that I’d done. Definitely she was not in the midst of my marriage. So while it was going on I don’t know what she could have thought was more important than a woman whose life is changing. If by chance my drama was too much for my friends to handle that says a lot about a friendship too.

Is there anything you would like to say to Vivica?

What couldn’t you put [some things] on the back burner and say my friend needs me? Let me go to her. You can’t be with me while the chips are down? But while things were good, ‘we flying over here.’ We at my house free styling and profiling and you can’t be there when I’m going through it. Huh I don’t need you. I definitely don’t need you while I’m on the up swing. It’s sad to me. That says a lot about a woman to me. That says a lot about a person’s character.

You were recently featured in a racy cover shoot in Black Men Magazine. Was the shoot your idea?

I’m so upset about that because let me tell you they were not supposed to use that picture. I was sick on that photo shoot. It was 23 degrees out there in that dessert. I didn’t feel pretty. I didn’t feel sexy. I was just like let me try to pull this off. In the midst of that you get a couple pictures that [are] not appropriate. You should have enough tastefulness and integrity about yourself as a photographer and as a publisher [to say], ‘we are not going to use this shot because she was getting in to position. ‘We are not going to use this shot where her nipple is showing because that is not appropriate. We are not going to use this butt shot because she’s an older woman, she’s a mother, and she’s not Diamond. And that’s exactly what it was. If you look at my facial expression on the cover, it’s almost if I’m going “huh?” I was in the middle of fixing my hair. I’ve been there done that. It took me right back to my video vixen Diamond days, which is not fair to me. It’s not fair to a former first lady and it’s not fair to a single mother who’s an older woman now.

Ummm Rosci, I feel for you because when Lisa-Raye catches you, she’s going to “grab you on up (start listening at the 3:48 mark),” and poor little Terrence J doesn’t look like he will be able to save you from Diamond’s wrath!




To read more of Lisa-Raye’s Honey magazine interview click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment