Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CHICK FLICKS: JENNIFER LOPEZ PLUS MOVIE NEWS AND MORE!

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne







Our girl Jennifer Lopez has been in Madrid and Paris on the promotional trail for her new movie, The Back-Up Plan, which hit theatres this past weekend.

Congratulations are also in order to JLo whose aforementioned movie came in at No. 2 this weekend, grossing roughly $12,201,710. The movie had a budget of $35 million (I’m sure the studio will recoup!).

Check out more photos of JLo and more news on her after the break!








Unfortunately, this ain't it!



In related news, Jennifer was also named Us Weekly’s Style Icon of the Decade! I'm most definitely rocking with that decision!


Lopez exclaimed to Us Weekly,
"It's an incredible honor! When they told me, I was just like, 'Really? Oh, my god! That's so awesome.' It's just so great for me, because I really do love fashion, and I have since I was a little girl."
JLo's BFF and former King of Queens star Leah Remini told Us,  
"Jennifer is fearless when it comes to fashion, and she is always beautiful and always takes a risk," she told Us. "She doesn't care what people think."
And I LOVE IT!

As you Chicks and Dicks have come to learn, I love JLo! It's not only because of her style game and she seems to be a cool chick, but mami is a natural born hustler!

1 comment:

  1. Bad bitch! I love this woman! Man she can host, dress, and she has personality! She is great!

    ReplyDelete