Monday, April 12, 2010

CHICK FLICK: RIHANNA PLUS CONFIRMS MATT IS HER NEW BOO

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne




Rihanna was spotted in Beverly Hills a couple of days ago looking chicktastic! Her outfit would normally look busier than a mug on anyone else, but she pulls off this look effortlessly!



And I just ADORE her fringed blouse and matching gold fringed bracelet…her shoes...not so much!



Read about Rihanna finally claiming her new boo Matt and Chris' likely reaction after the break!

In related news, Rihanna has finally confirmed to Ryan Seacrest that Los Angeles Dodger outfielder, Matt Kemp is her boo!
"He's my boyfriend," she said in a giggly confession to Ryan Seacrest this morning. "It's new and it's fun. It's nothing too serious. I don't want anything that's going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way. I just want to have fun, and that's what it's about." Source
*cue* Chris “sitting up in his room” singing “I need you boo, I gotta see you boo, and the heart's all over the world tonight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment