Friday, March 12, 2010

*UPDATED* VIDEO FIX: LADY GAGA'S "TELEPHONE" FEAT. BEYONCE

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne

Well the wait is FINALLY over! Check out Lady Gaga's new music video, "Telephone," featuring Beyonce!




What do you Chicks and Dicks think about the video?

*UPDATED*

Ok so I watched the video and all I have to say is..."DAT THANG IS CLEAN!" I ADORE all the looks throughout the video; the dance sequences; the crazy freeze frame animated faces (take note Nicki Minaj...that's the proper way); and last but certainly NOT least.... *singing* "TYREZZZZYYYYY!

I know Flash and my little sister are probably somewhere working themselves into a heart attack trying to learn the dance moves from this video.

PS I like Lady Gaga new nickname for Beyonce, "Honey Bee"...I'm jacking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment