Wednesday, March 17, 2010

IT'S A CELEBRATION BITCHES: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

Top of the morning afternoon to you Chicks and Dicks and Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!! In celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, I compiled some great flicks, videos, and info to help you get in the spirit today!

Check out my top 5 style icon’s (and my 2 honorable mentions) donning their green ‘fits…*bowing down chanting* we’re NOT worthy!

Sarah Jessica Parker

Tracee Ellis Ross

Jennifer Lopez

Nia Long

Chloe Sevigny
Honorable mention goes to Rihanna...she's making me seriously contemplate adding her to my list..."Roxxy's Top 6 Chicks" has a nice ring to it, doesn't it!

 
And last but certainly NOT least, a second honorable mention goes to my real-life Clair Huxtable, Michelle Obama...I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!

Check out more St. Patrick's Day fun after the break!
Check out how people celebrate St. Patrick’s Day around the world here!

Kid Sister is one of my favorite new artist and not just because she’s a Cancer (although that helps!).

Check out her latest video, “Right Hand Hi” where she shows she definitely in the spirit!

Sidebar: I would LOVE to see her and Kelis collaborate on a song/video…make it happen Kathryn Frazier!




And just cause…
Angelina Jolie...just beautiful!

3 comments:

  1. That dress J-Lo wore will always be the talk of the town...

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore Rhianna's ensemble - wish I could've sported that yesterday...TOTALLY agree with your top 6 Chicks - definitely has a great ring to it - also I LOVE Kid Sister! She's based in Chicago & I know someone who knows her! seriously :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEERRRKKK SJP. I luv it
    o and i expect nothin less from The FIrst Lady, she keep a bitch checking her style out
    PRODUCTHOE

    ReplyDelete