Thursday, January 7, 2010

NEW BUN'D UP ALERT: REGINA KING & MALCOLM "THEO" JAMAL WARNER

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne




I don’t know how this news got past my nosey a$$, but word on the skreets is that Regina King and Theo Malcolm Jamal Warner are an item!


About a month ago, Regina was on the Wendy Williams Show and they talked about her new love (amongst other things) and how they were smitten with one another.


I really wasn’t paying Regina and Wendy's conversation any mind since they refused to give the name of Regina’s new boo, until Wendy hinted that Regina's new boo was recently on her show.


I had been meaning to do some research on Regina’s new boo, but…I forgot, pardon a playa something more pressing came up.


So I did some digging, and lo and behold, it’s all in their grill in these flicks that they are indeed a couple. Congratulations Regina and Malcolm!!!


I know to some Chicks and Dicks, this information is a tad late, but hey, at least now ya know…and knowing is half the battle!

Pictures courtesy of Life



2 comments:

  1. i knew it was Malcolm when they gave that lil hint on the show. ummm uh Get it Regina. He DEF look like he can blow a batch back out.
    YYYYAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    PRODUCTHOE

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOnt u just love when a couple looks at each like "COme here rude boy boy want u gimme that"

    PRODUCTHOE

    ReplyDelete