Thursday, December 24, 2009

YOU KNOW YOU'RE FROM DC...(if this song "cranks!"): PLEASURE COVERS "SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN"

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne


If you can sit through this video of this lanky bamma-ass dude doing the cabbage patch (clown stop it!) while mouthing the entire lyrics to the song…your ears will be treated to the musical stylings of Pleasure’s version (the former all female Go-Go band) of “Santa Clause is Coming to Town.”


This song as my synthetic-full-sewn-in-weave rocking (wheredeydodatat?) co-worker would say, “CRANKS!”


Translation: This is a really great song; I get super excited when I hear it; and it causes me to start dancing at work while my fellow co-workers look on in disgust/utter bewilderment as I make a complete fool of myself.

"All right now we going to send this one out to my girl Kandi and also doing it on down for Boogie too, can’t forget about Shaunie and Juanie Juan and the rest that crew, also doing it on down for Turtle, can’t forget Shelly and Toya too…and the whooooooole Stone Rigde crew."



For our readers who live in the DC metropolitan area, you know this song is played a minimum of 50 times per day on the local radio stations during the Christmas season. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment