Sunday, December 20, 2009

ALANIA REED HALL-AMINI DIES AT AGE 63


Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne


According to EURweb.com, actress Alania Reed Hall-Amin, best known for her portrayal as "Rose" from NBC's hit series 227, has died at the age of 63. The cause of death was reportedly related to breast cancer.


Although Reed died in November, information regarding her death was only recently made public.


*Singing* "Where there's, no place like home, when you're family is around, you're never alone..." Mrs. Reed Hall-Amini will definitely be missed by her family, friends and legions of fans.


We need to find a cure for this disease, it's taking so many of our grandmothers, mothers, aunts, sisters, etc...


Although I will look back on 2009 with fond memories because I achieved one of my dreams, I will also remember this year because of the many people that I lost that I truly love and admire --both famous (MJ) and non-famous (my Uncle Richard). Gone but never forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment