Friday, November 6, 2009

PART II OF RIHANNA'S INTERVIEW WITH DIANE SAWYER



Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne



In this 2nd snippet of Rihanna's interview with Diane Sawyer (which airs tonight on ABC's 20/20 at 10:00 p.m. ET), Rihanna goes further into detail about the domestic violence incident that occurred between her and Chris Brown this past February.


Rih-Rih, explains how their relationship blossomed from being best friends to quickly becoming a couple.


Rihanna says they're relationship was so intense that they became "OBSESSED" with it, which is never a good thing when two people are as young as Rihanna and Chris.


You couple that with one (or both-- Sawyer eludes to Rihanna possibly opening up tonight for the first time about growing up in an abusive home) of the parties in the relationship coming from an abusive home life; then you add the constant spotlight; each party involved being the object of not only their millions of fan's affections, but also their peers; you throw in a little jealously (in the coming days after the February 2009 incident, many speculated that the incident was triggered when Rihanna saw a series of text messages between Chris and an up and coming Canadian R&B star); and you have all the makings for an incident like the one that occurred this past February.


When Diane asked Rihanna how she feels about Chris today, Rihanna says, "I love and care about him. I'm concerned about him. I want him to do well. I want him to grow up."


I know I mentioned this in a previous related post, but I have to STRESS how IMPRESSED I am with Rihanna speaking so candid and HEARTFELT about the situation.


I think that was one of the biggest problems people had with Chris' interview with Larry King. Many spectators commented that Chris' interview was pointless because he never really addressed the REAL issues during his interview. They basically said that he didn’t tell the public anything that they didn’t already know.


I really feel for this girl, I mean like she is a family member or something. She seems to be as Diane noted, extremely, "STRONG." All I will say is (lol, like I haven’t written a phucking dissertation above...what can I say…yall know I'm long winded like that!), "THIS TOO SHALL PASS."


Being the nosey little Chick that I am, I’ll be dissecting her entire interview tonight...from her body language to the movement in her eyes...aint nothing getting past me in that interview!

1 comment:

  1. DAMN is the first word that comes to mind b/c u can tell that she misses CBreezy but it is not healthy for the 2 two b 2gether.

    And also i want to defend CBreezy cause the public is downing him for his interview. He did what a man was suppose to do, Let RiRi speak first about what happened. He has an interview tonight on MTV and he is speaking out now since RiRi did. Be on top of it Flashdance


    PRODUCTHOE

    ReplyDelete