Friday, November 6, 2009

JAY-Z ANNOUNCES BLUE PRINT 3 TOUR DATES



Posted: Roxxanne Roxxanne


According to Jay-Z's official facebook page, Mr. Z as THICK WANKSTA aka Rush Limbaugh so affectionately referred to him, will kick off his North American tour in the hometown of Ms. Toni "I specialize in results" Childs (dag I miss Girlfriends), Fresno California!  


I see Jay will ACTUALLY be stopping in D.C. this time around.


 *mimicking Jerome from Martin* POLOGIES TO YOU B-More readers...but I'm still a little salty about that one. How do you  do a show in Baltimore and NOT in D.C...that's BLASPHEMY (I kid)...but you get my point.


Oh and I'm O-SO-SICED that the show is far enough in advance that not only may I be able to afford some tickets...but I might be able to even splurge on some good seats! Let the church sing, "JESUSSSSSS is Lord, he won't let you down." LOL!


JAY-Z BP3 TOUR 2010



Previously announced dates:


Nov 07 Fresno, CA Fresno State University/Save Mart Center


Nov 08 Los Angeles UCLA/Pauley Pavilion


Nov 10 Austin, TX University of Texas at Austin/Frank Erwin Center


Nov 12 Champaign, IL University of Illinois/Assembly Hall


Newly announced dates:


Feb 22 Houston, TX Toyota Center


Feb 23 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center


Feb 25 New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena


Feb 27 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena


Feb 28 Greensboro, NC Greensboro Coliseum Complex


Mar 03 Washington, DC Verizon Center


Mar 07 Norfolk, VA Scope Arena


Mar 11 Boston, MA TD Garden


Mar 16 Pittsburgh, PA Mellon Arena


Mar 19 St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center


Mar 20 Indianapolis, IN Conseco Fieldhouse


Mar 22 Denver, CO Pepsi Center


Mar 24 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion


Mar 26 Los Angeles, CA Staples Center

No comments:

Post a Comment