Monday, October 26, 2009

WHAT'S THE 411 HUN?: COMING SOON: HOWARD HOMECOMING RECAP!


Hey Chicks and Dicks, it's your girl Roxxanne Roxxanne!


First, I want to apologize for not posting as much (I know more like non-existent) for the past several weeks.

The situation was out of my control, but your girl Flashdance has been holding it down for The Chick Fix...so "clap for" her!


From now on, I will try my best to keep you Chicks and Dicks abreast of issues related to me posting on The Chick Fix blog.


Again, I apologize for the lack of contribution to the blog on my part...Me sorry!


Ok, so please be sure to check back with us in the next day or so for a recap of Howard Homecoming 2009 festivities, which took place this past weekend in our hometown of Washington, D.C. (aka the District, the area, or D.C.).


As always, I and Flashdance REALLY appreciate your continued support of The Chick Fix blog and please continue to visit The Chick Fix; post your comments; and give us feedback!


Smooches
~RR

No comments:

Post a Comment