Monday, October 5, 2009

THICK WANKSTA: OFFICER ROSS FALLS ON STAGE WHILE PERFORMING

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne


So Rick Rizzle got off the good foot while performing the other night and fell on stage.


As I type this post, It's so HARD to post not because it's a difficult subject, but because I'm literally laughing like sh*t...I mean come on Boss.


The funny part is Ross fell like he was some 80 year-old as my grandmother would say "heavy-set" man. He fell all thick and geriatric with it  and what not...I can't!


Then two of his boys, I think that scary looking rapper Gun Play and some other guy on stage tried to help Ricky's swole a$$ up and the dude Gun Play looks like he's trying to lift up Ross wide body and literally the weight of it all almost took him out too...this sh*t is just too easy...*singing* I'm not doing this todayyyy!

1 comment: