Saturday, October 31, 2009

NEW VIDEO FIX: JAY-Z'S "EMPIRE STATE OF MIND" FEAT. ALICIA KEYS & GHOSTFACE'S "BABY" FEAT. RAHEEM DEVAUGHN

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne




Check out new videos below from Jay-Z, Empire State of Mind featuring Alicia Keys and Ghostface, Baby featuring Raheem Devaughn.








Empire State of Mind: I like the concept of the video, but I was expecting the video to be high energy. Put it this way, that song knocks so HARD in my car (it has been on HEAVY rotation in my car for the past month, (e.g. I play the song INCESSANTLY that now the CD skips)), that once when I was driving and blasting the song so loudly while simultaneously singing the song just as loudly, that the Officer Ross (the cops) pulled me over...NO LIE...lol!


 Baby: I REALLY like the video. Maybe I'm bias, but you put Ghostface in a video and it's usually a winner in my book...*mimicking Jay* "just my thoughts man...just what I was feeling at the time." Question: Raheem, you're a sanger (e.g. you can really blow), you don't need that WACKA$$ autotune sh*t. In my opinion, it messes up the flow of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment