Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NEW MUSIC FIX: CHRIS BROWN'S CRAWL







Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne


Another song off Chris Brown's upcoming third solo album, Graffiti,  has been released. The album has been rumored to be dropping this year...wait for it...supposedly around the same time Rihanna's new album will be hitting stores (Nov. 23).


I must say, I'm REALLY digging Chris's song Crawl!


With lyrics like:


"...Why did I change the days
Hearts were never mean't to race
I always felt the need for space
But now I can't reach your face
So where (so where)
Are you standing now
Are you in the crowd my vouch
So hey baby can you see my hand
I need one more chance
We can still have it all..."

it isn't hard to guess who the song is about.


The song gives me that Romeo and Juliet...no one wants us to be together (for good reasons some may argue), but you are the air I breathe --can't live without you vibe...and as you Chicks and Dicks willl soon realize...I'm a sucker for stuff like that everytime...WHAT? SUE ME!


I tried to post some pictures of the two in happier times, while still trying to capture some of the lyrics to the chorus of Crawl (If we crawl (we crawl), til we can walk again , then we'll run (we'll run), until we're strong enough to jump, then we'll fly, until there is no wind, so lets crawl crawl crawwl, back to love yeah, back to love...").


As my Uncle Peter use to say in his thick Nigerian accent mimicking Eddie Murphy in Boomerang..."This is my Mack Daddy vibe I'm giving you!"



No comments:

Post a Comment