Friday, October 30, 2009

I LOVE THE FOOLISHNESS!: ANNUAL PRE-HALLOWEEN DRAG QUEEN RACE IN DC!

Run girls, RUNNNNN!

Haaa!

Yaaasss!!!

I can't and I won't!

The annual Drag Queen Heel Race took place this past Tuesday, October 27, 2009 in the Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington, D.C. and the race was BEYOND entertaining to say the least!

Your girl Roxxanne Roxxanne loves you Chicks and Dicks somethin' terrible because I risked life and limb for you guys the other night in the rain (Translation: my fresh press out was ruined because my edges and roots got all wet and sweated out trying to take as many pictures as I could you guys in the rain.), so enjoy!

The Drag Queen Heel Race is traditionally held the Tuesday before Halloween. The annual event features drag queens decked out in elaborate costumes as they race up 17th Street in Northwest, DC. 

The race always attracts a large crowd eager to cheer them on and this past Tuesday was no different, despite the rain.

Enjoy the ALL the pictures Chicks and Dicks, and have a safe and happy Halloween!


You took the words right out of my mouth!

The hair on "her" chest looks like taco meat!
Check out MORE pictures, after the break!





I know it was a tad bit musty out, but day "baby girl (I'm using the term as loosely as possible)," you didn't want to check dem pits before the race (mind you the race hadn't even started when I took this photo).

The Golden Girls on X going to a rave!

Too easy!

Work boo!


You don't understand how much fun this race was...no words!


Towards the end of the race they were like, 'screw these heels'!

LOL at "her" racing with her purse and shopping bags!

Some as you can see got tired than a mug, and was on some 'phuck it, I'm walking the rest of this b*tch!'

Paul Wharton, host of CW DC50! Sidebar: You should have seen all the shows and carabets Paul threw with prepping his rain-soaked hair, when I told him I was posting these photos on my blog...phucking hysterical! He was acting as if I was an Oscars red carpet photog and I was sending his picture to Andre Leon Talley and Anna Wintour for a position at Vogue. I can't lie though, I was flattered!

Twerk something!

The Real Housewives of Atlanta stars: NeNe and Kim and Real Housewives of New York star, LuAnn the Countess

MJ

Rachel Zoe



What in DE hell (Photo: CW DC50)?

So many questions, so little time (Photo: CW DC50)...

Prom Thang Queen(Photo: CW DC50)!

*Nicole Riche voice* Hi, sexy (Photo: CW DC50)!

Octo-mom (Photo: CW DC50)

Photo: TheChickFix.blogspot.com 

1 comment:

  1. OMG aint i mad i missed that but i dont do rain. Man O Man just looking at the pics, i cant WAIT to next year. lol

    PRODUCTHOE

    ReplyDelete