Friday, September 25, 2009

NEW MUSIC FIX: JOHN MAYER NEW SINGLE "WHO SAYS"


Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne


What's cooking, good looking? John Mayer has just released a new single entitled Who Says off of his upcoming album Battle Studies.


I've listened to the song more than 10 times and me likes it! The song has a nice melody; light and soothing vibe; and it's about a not so taboo but VERY popular subject matter. Who Says has all the makings of great first single.


I just LOVE the texture of Mayer's voice. It's very soulful with a hint of a folksy-ish rhythmic sound.


Sidebar: I really want John and Jessica Simpson (I love her Cancerian-daisy-duke-rockin-ditzy self) to get back together. He's such a cutie and seems really cool. Make it happen ASAP you crazy kids!


Check out the song http://www.johnmayer.com/whosays/ and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment