Tuesday, September 1, 2009

GWEN COVERS GLAMOUR MAGAZINE


Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne
No Doubt rocker, Gwen Stefani, is on the cover of the newest issue of Glamour Magazine.
In the magazine she discusses motherhood and why she didn't become a statistic in the industry (aka she didn't get ran through by a grip of industry dudes and then get strung out on dem thangs only to wind up banging on Samantha Ronson's door in the wee hours of the night begging to be "let in" as the paparazzi snap away).
Gwen talks motherhood: “I’ve always worked really hard and the hardest thing I’ve ever done is have kids!...[I]t’s worth every second.”
Gwen talks about avoiding the pitfalls of the music industry: “Maybe my crazy time is coming up. Let’s see what happens. Maybe I’m just a late bloomer. But I think it’s also just my nature. I was thinking today when I was driving, ‘[h]ow am I going to make sure that Kingston never does anything bad and doesn’t get arrested?’ I was thinking, ‘[h]ow did I stay out of trouble?’ And I know it’s just ‘cause my parents are so strict (code for: they would have beat dat a$$). I mean, I’m still scared of them!”

No comments:

Post a Comment