Monday, September 14, 2009

*UPDATED* COPPIN' PLEAS EDITION: KANYE APOLOGIZES TO TAYLOR SWIFT FOR THE THIRD TIME ON JAY LENO

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne

Prior to Kanye performing Run This Town off of Jay-Z's new album, Blue Print 3, with the assistance of Rihanna tonight on Jay Leno's season premier of his new late night talk show, Kanye talked to Leno about theVMAs  incident.

For the third time since Kanye's totally inappropriate and down right rude behavior during Taylor Swift's acceptance speech last night on the VMAs, he apologized to Swift.

Kanye got a bit choked up when Leno asked him what his late mother, Dr. Donda West, would have thought about his VMAs behavior. 

Watch Kanye's response below.



This man is still hurting from his mother's untimely death, but I think he should give himself some time to really grieve. You won't get any slick talk from me on this issue tonight.



Roxxanne Roxxanne:

In related news, Lil Mama has also issued an apology for bum rushing the stage during Jay-Z and Alicia Keys VMAs performance.

Lil Mama sent a statement to MTV News via her manager. She explained, "I did not mean any disrespect towards Jay-Z or Alicia Keys. I admire them and look up to them as role models. 'Empire State of Mind' had my emotions running high. In that moment I came up onstage to celebrate my two icons singing about NY."

I'm going to give her a pass too tonight, since I went so hard (http://thechickfix.blogspot.com/2009/09/clown-stop-it-edition-lil-man-man.html%C2%A0) on her earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment