Monday, September 14, 2009

COPPIN' PLEAS EDITION: KANYE APOLOGIZES TO TAYLOR AGAIN

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne

Kanye West issued a second apology to Taylor Swift via his blog, http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/, for taking the mic out of Swift's hand while she tried to give her acceptance speech for Best Female Video at the VMAs this past Sunday.

West said, "I feel like Ben Stiller in 'Meet the Parents' when he messed up everything and Robert De Niro asked him to leave... That was Taylor's moment and I had no right in any way to take it from her. I am truly sorry."

Kanye, CHAMP (using my thick 40 year-old, I use to hustle [around any Martin Luther King Ave in the U.S.]  accent)! Let me holla at you mane.  As I stated previously, I agree with you that Beyonce (or Lady Gaga) should have received the award rather than Taylor, but you have to find better ways of voicing your displeasure/opinions.

Your outburst, "President Bush does not care about black people," totally appropriate.

Even you're outburst backstage at the 2007's VMAs, "5 nominations, f*ck it! I lost to Black Eye Peas last year man! I'm never coming to MTV! Yall find Britney! Get Britney... I ain't f*cking with this pop sh*t man!," I was all in with you Ye because you were speaking the truth. BUT....

Take it from someone like myself, who is known to LOUDLY protest when I feel someone is trying to play a playa...but this MUST STOP! Well not exactly...we still need you to act all types of ill and sh*t, but only to people who are in your age bracket or older like lil man man...LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment