Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CHICK FLICKS: KHLOE, KOURTNEY & SCOTT SHOP FOR BABY CLOTHES










Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne



Khloe Kardashian, her oldest sister Kourtney, and Kourtney's baby daddy Scott Disick (why does Scott always dress like an New England 80's trust fund baby?), were snapped on Tuesday shopping at a children's clothing store.


Khloe has confirmed via her blog that the rumors are true, and she will be marrying LA Laker Lamar Odom....wait for it............. THIS SUNDAY! She blogged,

Hi dolls. I’m thrilled to finally be able to tell you that the news is true… Lamar and I are getting married on Sunday!!! I couldn’t be happier and I’m so excited that I can finally share the news with all of you. Your well wishes have meant the world to me and I am truly so blessed to have such amazing fans, family and friends during this incredible time in my life. I love you all!!! xoxo
The couple have only been dating for a month, but hey if they like, I LOVE IT!


I rock with Khloe something tough (not just because we are the same sign (CANCER!!!)...it doesn't hurt), so I'm genuinely happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment