Monday, August 31, 2009

RUN THIS TOWN BUSH EDITION: JENNA BUSH NEW CORRESPONDENT FOR NBC’S TODAY SHOW


Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne
According to the Associated Press, Jenna Bush Hager, will be a special correspondent to NBC's Today Show, says the program's executive producer, Jim Bell.
"It wasn't something I'd always dreamed to do," said Hager, 27, a two-time author (of what…getting’ blazed? (c) Jody of "Baby Body" fame) and teacher in Baltimore. "But I think one of the most important things in life is to be open-minded and to be open-minded for change."
While keeping her day job in Baltimore, Hager, who was approached by Bell about the TV job, will be contributing stories once a month to the top-rated network morning show. Among the topics she may cover, according to the AP, is education.
Jenna is expected to make her debut on the Today Show this September.
The Bushes really live by Puffy’s Bad Boy model…”I thought I told you that we won’t stop… I thought I told you that we won’t stop”…phucking up this country!

No comments:

Post a Comment