Friday, August 28, 2009

RUN ME MY MONEY: BEYONCE AND THIERRY MUGLER BEING SUED BY PROJECT RUNWAY CONTESTANT


Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxane
Chris March, the third runner-up in the fourth season of Project Runway is suing Beyonce, designer Thierry Mugler, and the "I AM" tour creative designer (who dat?).
March alleges that the parties listed above have failed to pay him for his services in helping create the stage costumes as head of costumes design for Beyonce's "I AM" tour.
Ummm Ummm...I'm not even a Beyonce stan like my partner Flashdance...and I'm giving dude the side eye (Freshlina (c))... I love how people will attach a celebrity's name to a lawsuit to garner publicity for their suit, when said celebrity has minimal to no involvement in the cause of action...March is definitely on his J.E. Wentworth sh*t!

2 comments:

  1. I luv it...... that bamma was prob the intern and he suggested a damn BUtton and now he HEAD of the DESIGN... GO SIT IT DOWN SOMEWHERE PIMPIN.

    ReplyDelete