Friday, August 28, 2009

*CORRECTION* COPPIN' PLEAS: JUELZ SANTANA, "I WOULD LIKE TO TRULY APOLOGIZE"


Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne

CORRECTION: It has become aware to us, that the woman pictured above with rapper Juelz Santanna may not be his girlfriend who allegedly called the New Jersey police on him regarding a domestic dispute.

Earlier this week, the rapper known as Juelz Santana (but his momma named him LaRon James...momma, LaRon though?) was arrested by Teaneck, New Jersey police at his home when his "wife" phoned 911 alleging that Juelz threatened to kill her.

According to police responding to the call, Juelz's "wife" did not need medical assistance but she told police that Juelz's threats were made in front of a child (I didn't know lil' dirty-funky aka Jim Jones was there).


Juelz was released on $5,000 bond, and was charged with making terrorist threats against his "wife." Juelz took to his twitter page to cop pleas aka "apologize."

He wrote, "A! I would like to truly apologize to my fans especially females that have heard or read anything bout me that may have disturbed you. A! Believe None of What you Hear, and Half of what you see [and] Always ask yourself, Where do people get their information from? Smh."



I got a couple of issues/questions I need answered.

1. When did Juelz, I mean LaRon get married?










3. Are you really going to do your Dipset ad-libs ("A!") LaRon while you tweet an apology to your tweeps?






4. Don't you hate when the facts stated are just that...THE FACTS STATED... and then a celebrity (I'm using the term loosely) tries to act like it something completely differently by explaining his side of the situation using hood colloquialism like "believe none of what you hear and half of what you see." NEGRO PLEASE...PHUCCKOUTTA HERE...JUST ADMIT YOU THREATENED YOUR TIG-O-BITTY WIFEY THAT YOU WAS GOING TO ROCK HER TO SLEEP...PERMANENTLY!!!



5. Oh, and last but not least....seriously LaRon, if this rapping thing doesn't work out for you...you might want to consider going back to school...say the first grade...to learn when to use and when not use caps...I'm just saying!
2. Or did the allege victim tell police she was his "wifey" (e.g. hood speak for a) baby momma; b) a chick I have been with for a minute and she had my commissary money on smash when I was in; or c) both a) and b)) and they thought she said wife.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO....is that his wife in the pic with him? I hope not. She looks a hot mess. The comments are hilarious. I love this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nnenna for supporting our site!

    When I first posted the picture I believed it was, but after reading other sites it might not be. I'm going to post a correction to this post now.

    ReplyDelete